RFR(s) 8170153: PPC64: Poor StrictMath performance due to non-optimized compilation

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:32:37 UTC 2016

Hi Gustavo,

we've realized that we have exactly the same problem on Linux/s390 so
I hope you don't mind that I've updated the bug and the webrev to also
include the fix for Linux/s390:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/2016/8170153.top/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~simonis/webrevs/2016/8170153.jdk/

The top-level change stays the same (I've only added the current
reviewers) and for the jdk change I've just added Linux/s390 as
another platform which can compile fdlibm with HIGH optimization.

Thanks,
Volker