<i18n dev> RFR: 8166875: (tz) Support tzdata2016g

Ramanand Patil ramanand.patil at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 07:33:08 UTC 2016

Hi Masayoshi,
Thank you for pointing that small miss. During testing phase, I had actually renamed "Asia/Rangoon" to "Asia/Yangon" (Asia/Rangoon entry was deleted) in TimeZoneNames*.java and this test case was failing along with other test cases, hence the bug ID tag was added there. But after correcting the TimeZoneNames*.java with correct changes I forgot to remove the bug ID from this bug.

Here is the updated Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rpatil/8166875/webrev.02/

Regards,
Ramanand.