RFR: JDK-8134373: explore potential uses of convenience factories within the JDK

Jonathan Bluett-Duncan jbluettduncan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:07:34 UTC 2016

Stuart, thank you very much for your continued review of this changeset,
and for finding those usages of CookieManager::get in Grepcode for me. I've
applied the comment you suggested for ModuleFinder and I've also fixed the
NetscapeCookieStore typo.

Stephen, thank you for getting back about DateTimeFormatter. It's not clear
to me what should be done with
TCKDateTimeFormatter::test_resolverFields_listOfOneNull in this case. Do I
delete it; or do I change it to test that a null TemporalField param causes
a NullPointerException to be thrown; or do I do something else? May I have
your continued thoughts on this?

Kind regards,
Jonathan