RFR: 8062389,8029459,8061950: Class.getMethod() is inconsistent with Class.getMethods() results + more

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Tue Oct 11 13:13:27 UTC 2016

On 10/10/2016 09:04, Peter Levart wrote:
> Just a note that this is still ready to be reviewed.
>
> I was also told that JCK tests pass with the patch applied.
I've taken a first pass over this and it looks quite good. I do intend
to do a second pass and I hope others will help review this. One things
we'll probably need to do is write a release note so that the behavioral
change is documented, I'm trying to think if there are scenarios where
the historical inconsistency could cause something to work that won't
work now.

-Alan