[10] RFR 8187551: MessageFormat.setFormat(int, Format) AIOOBE not thrown when documented

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Dec 1 15:10:55 UTC 2017

Hi Nishit,

Please add the new test to
test/jdk/java/text/Format/MessageFormat/MessageRegression.java instead
of creating a new test.

Also the convention for test names should be a functional description of
the test; bug numbers are uninformative.

(I'm a bit surprised there are few/no regression tests for setFormat).

Thanks, Roger