[RFR] 8160768: Add capability to custom resolve host/domain names within the default JDNI LDAP provider

vyom tewari vyom.tewari at oracle.com
Thu Dec 7 15:44:19 UTC 2017

Hi Rob,

Latest code looks good to me.

minor bit.

LdapDnsProviderService.java

Line: 71 , while loop condition is bit complex, we can simplify it little bit as follows.This will make code more readable and easy to understand.

while (iterator.hasNext())
             {
                 LdapDnsProvider p = iterator.next();
                 result = p.lookupEndpoints(url, env);
                 if(result != null && !result.getEndpoints().isEmpty()){
                     break;
                 }
             }
It is just a personal preference you can ignore it if you don't like it.

Thanks,
Vyom