RFR: JDK-8184947:,ZipCoder performance improvements

Xueming Shen xueming.shen at oracle.com
Wed Dec 13 15:08:16 UTC 2017

Thanks Martin!

webrev has been updated accordingly.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sherman/8184947/webrev

I will try to see if I can do something for your canDecode(...) idea.
I'm still have a relative
big change in repo (mainly for the Strting(ByteBuffer ...) which might
move all those
utf8/asci/iso8859 back to where they were in sun.nio.cs.

I'm running tests locally and on our mach5 system now. If everything
comes back
positively, with in next 50  minutes :-)  I will try to push what I have
right now into
the jdk10.

Thanks,
Sherman