[11] RFR 8193085 Vectorize the nio Buffer equals and compareTo implementations

David Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 21:01:43 UTC 2017

I'm not a reviewer, but I was curious about this change; unfortunately
the diff seems to be dominated by case and formatting changes making
the actual functional aspect change hard to divine.

Within the JBoss unit we have an informal policy that formatting
changes should be presented separately so that it's easier to trace
back problems in the future, as well as being much easier to review
the change in the first place.  Would I be stepping out of bounds to
suggest that this change should be similarly divided?

--
- DML