[10] 8177806: ldapContext.unbind not handling ldap entry with esc char

Vyom Tewari vyom.tewari at oracle.com
Thu Jul 6 08:21:47 UTC 2017

Hi Rob,

Code change looks OK, below are few comments on test case.

1-> Remove System.exit(1) and throw Exception from main if test fails.

2-> Put srv.close() in finally block, in case of exception close will
not be called.

3-> Do you need Thread.sleep(500) ?. I think it is not required.

4-> i will suggest you to use below  tag order.

/**
  * @test
  * @bug 8177806
  * @summary Test NameImpl escape character processing