[9] RFR: 8177835: System.LoggerFinder#getLogger or getLocalizedLogger does not throw NPE

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Fri Mar 31 13:29:18 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

Looks fine.

(I usually prefer the two argument of Objects.requireNonNull(foo, "foo") so
the exception identifies the invalid argument).

Regards, Roger