RFR 8180349: Review JAXP Java SE 9 API javadocs

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com
Tue May 23 20:38:27 UTC 2017

Hi  Joe,

Looks good, a few minor editorial suggestions:

javax/transform/sax/package-info.java:
  - line 28:  I don't think the '-' belongs after SAX2 in the first
sentence.

javax/transform/dom/package-info.java:
line 28:  ditto it is more readable without the '-'.

javax/stream/package-info.java:
line 33:  "easy pipelining".    -> "easy to pipeline" to
match the "to..., to..." structure of the sentence.

line 43: "may be located" -> "is located"

javax/validation/package-info.java:
line 68:  "is more preferable" -> "is preferred"

javax/xml/catalog/package-info.java:
line 34:  "JDK XML Processors" -> "XML Processors"

Thanks, Roger