JDK 10 RFR of JDK-8173905: Test tools/jar/multiRelease/RuntimeTest.java fails under JDK 10

Amy Lu amy.lu at oracle.com
Thu May 25 09:24:33 UTC 2017

Thank you Paul and Claes!

I updated the webrev, renamed the template files and updated
createJarSourceFiles method. Now templateSourceMap is not needed. Also
updated the style around array initializers.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~amlu/8173905/webrev.01
(For your ref:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~amlu/8173905/RuntimeTest.webrev.00_webrev.01.diff)

Thanks,