RFR [11] (JAXP): 6857903: SAXException.initCause() does not correctly set Exception

Aleks Efimov aleksej.efimov at oracle.com
Tue Feb 6 02:46:56 UTC 2018

Thank you for your comments, Jason!
New webrev can be found at this location:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aefimov/6857903/dev/02/

The list of changes:
- this.initCause() -> super.initCause()
- 'readObject' has been modified to convert IllegalStateException to
InvalidClassException. The test case that triggers IllegalStateException
in SAXException::readObject has been added to
'testReadObjectIllegalStateException' test method.

Best Regards,
Aleksei