RFR: 8194154: JDK crashes parsing path string contains '//' on linux

yumin qi yumin.qi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:41:30 UTC 2018

There are two problems here, so become complex.
1) crash on parsing "//", which included in file path, on linux. This is
fixed in UnixFileSystem.java in resolve function.
2) user.dir should be read only. This is fixed in both UnixFileSystem.java
and WinNTFileSystem.java.

The test case covers two of them.
Should we handle them in two separate bugs?

Yumin