Draft JEP proposal: JDK-8200758: Packaging Tool

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:09:06 UTC 2018

Hi Kevin,

Looks good, I assume as part of the work several existing javapackager bugs
will be swept up along the way?  We use javapackager and are very happy
with what it gives us considering it is "free as in beer", but there are
some significant workarounds required for code signing, especially on Mac
OS X.

Sign us (jClarity) up as early testers :-).

Cheers,
Martijn