free(): corrupted unsorted chunks

Oliver Kohll oliver at agilechilli.com
Mon Jun 25 10:55:48 UTC 2018

Hi Bernd,

Many thanks for your suggestions. It looks like the native APR library was
the issue, at least it hasn't crashed yet after removing that library

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/apr.html (the libapr1 package in
Ubuntu)

and re-configuring the /etc/tomcat8/server.xml to use NIO for SSL,
replacing org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol with
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol.

I appreciate your help, it saved my bacon!

Oliver