RFR: 8207851 JEP Draft: Support ByteBuffer mapped over non-volatile memory

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 10:17:41 UTC 2018

Ping!

Is it possible to get a response on this.

To summarise: I am happy to rename isPersistent to isSync and/or make it
private as well as change the enum tags to use SYNC instyead of
PERSISTENT if that is what is needed to get the JEP approved.

I'd really like to see this progress towards a release -- preferably jdk12!

regards,

Andrew Dinn
Senior Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd