PipedInputStream improvement

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Wed Nov 7 16:01:20 UTC 2018

Hi Ilya,

If you are contributing on behalf of your organization, then a person
authorized to sign document on behalf of your organization (usually a VP
or higher) must sign the OCA, indicating his or her title, for the
organization. If you intend to (also) contribute changes individually,
i.e. not on behalf of your organization, you need to sign a separate OCA
as well as an individual.

Please consult the OCA FAQ for details:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oca-faq-405384.pdf

As described on http://openjdk.java.net/contribute/

If you haven't yet signed the Oracle Contributor Agreement (OCA) then
please do so, scan it and e-mail the result to
oracle-ca_us(at)oracle.com. Please make sure to specify OpenJDK as the
project you'd like to contribute to so that we can process and store
your OCA.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment