adding rsockets support into JDK

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Fri Nov 16 15:57:04 UTC 2018

Hi Lucy,

I'm assuming that the classes in questions should
eventually have javadoc generated for them in the
as a JDK implementation-specific supported API, yes?

If so you might want to try and figure out how the javadoc
generation of the jdk.httpserver modules is hooked up in the
build system - possibly using find/grep to see where
jdk.httpserver appears in the makefile - as this is an
example of such API for which javadoc is produced.

Then you could can call `make docs` to generate the javadoc
of the whole jdk, including that of your module.

The api doc will be put under build/<platform>/images/docs/api

Then you can copy over those HTML files you want to share to your
account on cr.openjdk.java.net.

The trick is to preserve the directory structure of the api doc,
and to copy the stylesheet.css which is at the root of the hierarchy
as well, for instance if you wanted to copy the javadoc of
`some.module/some.package.MyClass`  to a directory `xxx`:

xxx/stylesheet.css
xxx/some.module/some/package/MyClass.html

hope this helps,

-- daniel