RFR: 8214077: test java/io/File/SetLastModified.java fails on ARM32

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Tue Nov 27 13:36:59 UTC 2018

On 27/11/2018 13:28, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:
>> 26 nov. 2018 kl. 13:27 skrev Alan Bateman <Alan.Bateman at oracle.com>:
>>
>>> On 26/11/2018 09:08, Nick Gasson wrote:
>>> Hi Alan,
>>>
>>> I've done this here:
>>>
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~njian/8214077/webrev.3/
>> This looks good and I think means we no longer have any stat usages in libjava.
> Do we have stat usages in other native libraries, or are the entire code base in the clear now?

There are a few in the launcher that need to be examined and a few
remaining issues in libawt_xawt and libjsound (the latter is Solaris
specific code where I wouldn't expect anyone to be targeting 32-bit
these days). Beyond stat then usages of open should also be examined. I
suspect Nick is working on this incrementally.

-Alan