[12] RFR: 8214170: ResourceBundle.Control.newBundle should throw IllegalAccessException when constructor of the resource bundle is not public.

naoto.sato at oracle.com naoto.sato at oracle.com
Tue Nov 27 18:36:28 UTC 2018

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the review.

On 11/27/18 9:58 AM, Roger Riggs wrote:
> Hi Naoto,
>
> Look ok.
>
> java/util/ResourceBundle.java: 3187
>    The comment isn't strictly correct since the block applies to named
> (and open) modules too.

Comment modified as suggested:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8214170/webrev.01/

> [I think I would complete the conversion of the test to java to know
> that it was working and not wait for 8213127].

I am not sure it was working, as some other test cases do like:

java/io/File/GetXSpace.sh:
---
deny() {
   case "$OS" in
   Windows* ) chacl -d ${SID}:f $* ;;
   * )        chmod 000 $*         ;;
   esac
}
---

This implies chacl should be used in shell based test on Windows. I
could do the same thing, but just did not do it in the to-be-eliminated
shell file :-)

Dora (RE for 8213127) is aware of the Windows permission issue and fix
it in 8213127 with a java equivalent test.

Naoto