Downport JDK-8212828 (posix_spawn on Linux as non-default) to 11u

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:23:29 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I updated the Release note, please have a look.

Note that the linked style guide under [3] was not accessible to me
outside Oracle. So I did my best by mimicking the release notes Iris
send me.

Especially, it was not clear to me if we should clearly mark
experimental features as such.

Cheers, Thomas