[12] RFR: two small javadoc fixes

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Fri Nov 30 06:51:00 UTC 2018

Brian,

You get the problem outside the proxied network as well; the problem is
that the root certificate used by the DoD is not supported by some
browsers. It needs to be fixed either by the US Navy or by the browsers.
Either way, it's nothing we can fix, although now we understand the root
cause, we can work around the issue in our link checker.

-- Jon