RFR; 8211031: Remove un-needed qualified export to java.desktop from java.base on macos

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Sat Sep 22 05:24:53 UTC 2018

thanks .. I guess you are deferring review of the rest of it to someone
from swing.

In that Swing area I have a minor update to the fix :
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8211031.1 [*]

since I just realised (meaning just thought to check :-)), that the
private method
classExists() is called only by the method I have removed .. so
classExists() can go too ..

-phil.

[*] at this exact moment, cr.openjdk.java.net isn't working but hopefully
that will be fixed by the time anyone reads this :-)