RFR [14] 8217606: LdapContext#reconnect always opens a new connection

Chris Yin xu.y.yin at oracle.com
Tue Aug 13 02:01:38 UTC 2019

> On 9 Aug 2019, at 1:59 AM, Roger Riggs <Roger.Riggs at Oracle.com> wrote:

> Is handling Unbind in the switch needed (as different from the default).

Sorry, I forgot this, it’s a placeholder to handle UNBIND_REQUEST further, per ldap protocol, server will close the connection when received unbind request from client (no response required), since the test will shutdown server shortly and we don’t have special intention for unbind, so it’s ok to remove unbind in switch.

Thanks,
Chris