RFR: JDK-8224594: Simplify jpackage Logging

Andy Herrick andy.herrick at oracle.com
Thu Aug 15 19:40:01 UTC 2019

The first of these doesn't convey any additional information, since it
is just parroting back the given option value.

The second may be of use, and I could restore it as a Log.verbose(), but
I felt the output here was incomplete, and would be better served by
tracing in the caller, since this is the value returned, and the caller
(either MacAppBundler, MacPkgBundler, or MacAppBundler) could say what
the key was being used for, and if the certificate derived from this key
was valid.

In general is a fine line to decide what to include in verbose output.

We used to have both debug and verbose output, but other than printing
out exceptions, theses two and one other were the only places actually
calling Log.debug()

/Andy