RFR: 8224974: Implement JEP 352

Dmitry Chuyko dmitry.chuyko at bell-sw.com
Tue Aug 20 11:16:18 UTC 2019

On 8/20/19 11:02 AM, Andrew Dinn wrote:
> On 19/08/2019 19:38, Dmitry Chuyko wrote:
>> Just a minor style thing in MapSyncFail test: can "true" and "false"
>> (the mode) be "READ_WRITE_SYNC" and "READ_ONLY_SYNC" instead?
> Are you referring to the arguments passed on the command line? If so
> then the answer is clearly yes.

Yes, exactly that. Trivial change like a string switch wouldn't bloat
the code much.

Anyway, probably it was already a time to push changes :-)

Latest version of MapSyncFail covers exception path then writeback is
not enabled so I think we don't need additional work here either.

Thanks for a good job!

-Dmitry