RFR 8207814: (proxy) upgrade the proxy class generator

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Wed Aug 21 00:42:36 UTC 2019

Hi Roger,

The new test case looks good.  Thanks for adding that.

I like the renamed ProxyGenerator_v49 better.  ProxyPerf.java needs to
be updated to call the renamed class.

Other than that, the patch looks good.  I'll rely on the test runs to
verify this patch.  No need for a new webrev.

I filed JDK-8229959 on Remi's idea on using constant dynamic.

thanks
Mandy