RFR: 8229485: Add decrementExact(), incrementExact(), and negateExact() to java.lang.StrictMath

Julia Boes julia.boes at oracle.com
Wed Aug 21 13:29:05 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for the review. I incorporated the following changes:

- added "@since 14" tag

- removed test code from the CSR specification

- minor fixes in StrictMath.java, ExactArithTests.java as per Ivan's
comments. The related fix in Math.java is included in this CSR:

Updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/jboes/8229485/webrev.02/index.html

Regards,

Julia