RFR: JDK-8235453: tools/jpackage/junit/junit.java failed due to "module not found: jdk.incubator.jpackage"

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Sat Dec 7 01:11:36 UTC 2019

Well we could deprecate and remove the solaris port :-)
But until that is done this is the only way I know of.
we could require all jpackage tests to include some helper code which decides if it is applicable but that will be more work upfront and many jpackage tests are already platform specific so @requires is not going away.

-Phil.