RFR 8235361 : JAR Class-Path no longer accepts relative URLs encoding absolute Windows paths (e.g "/C:/...")

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 05:22:03 UTC 2019

Thank you all for the real quick fix for these 2 issues.

In the context of Quarkus project, trying to get a decent workaround to
get past these issues across all prominent Java versions (and OS) was
starting to get a bit out of hand. But with this fixed consistently
within in the JDK now, it's much more comforting that the workarounds
that we have put in place in Quarkus won't need to last too long.

-Jaikiran