Feature suggestion: Add static equals methods to Float and Double

some-java-user-99206970363698485155 at vodafonemail.de some-java-user-99206970363698485155 at vodafonemail.de
Sat Jan 5 00:31:51 UTC 2019

Hello Remi,
You are right, the proposed method names would prevent backwards compatibility, I forgot to think
about that. Sorry for the trouble.
Maybe a different, currently not used name, such as `areEqual`, `primitiveEquals` or similar would
be better.
What do You think about the addition of such a method?

Kind regards