jpackage custom resources not found

Kustaa Nyholm kustaa.nyholm at sparetimelabs.com
Mon Jan 14 14:02:42 UTC 2019

Thanks!

I could have sworn I had the correct jpackage in use, turns out I using referring to jpackager.

When I tried jpackage (copied jpackage from 13 to my 11 jdk) I got:

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libjli.dylib
  Referenced from: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-11.0.1.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/jpackage
  Reason: image not found

so I copied that over from 13 -> 11  and now I get:

Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
java.lang.module.FindException: Module jdk.jpackage not found

I tried to copy that over to 11/legal but that did not solve the problem,
am I doomed to fail if I try to mix and match jpackage from 13 with my 11 installation?

wbr Kusti