jpackage custom resources not found

Kustaa Nyholm kustaa.nyholm at sparetimelabs.com
Tue Jan 15 05:50:34 UTC 2019

> On 15 Jan 2019, at 7.36, Michael Hall <mik3hall at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> FWIW, for OS X I just set this in my .bash_profile

Thanks, my preference is to be explicit so that my build don't depend on the environment
and changes to it , I've got about 8 x jdk on this machine and I (almost) never use the command
line tools from the command line. And especially in situation like this in which
I need to use jdk13ea to package a jdk11 application I want to be very sure
that I know and control explicitly what is used.

Much easier for *me* to patch a few scripts/ant scripts if they brake than to track down
how something fails subtly and mysteriously when I install something new that screws
up things that rely on the shell resolving to the correct version of some tool.

But that is just me I guess ;)

wbr Kusti