jpackage custom resources not found

Rachel Greenham rachel at strangenoises.org
Tue Jan 15 15:18:41 UTC 2019

surely simpler just unpack the jpackage jdk into, say, /opt/jdk-13, ie:
emphatically *not* installed as a JVM in
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines, and then it doesn't get in the way of
anything else. When you want to use jpackage invoke, directly,
/opt/jdk-13/bin/jpackage, which is a path you can put in a convenient
system variable perhaps, or symlink it into your path somewhere.

--
Rachel