jpackage custom resources not found

Michael Hall mik3hall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:29:11 UTC 2019

> On Jan 15, 2019, at 6:55 PM, Scott Palmer <swpalmer at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> You are explicitly invoking commands of that JDK.  What would you expect if you ran ‘~/Documents/jdk-13.jdk/Contents/home/bin/java’  ?

You are explicitly invoking a binary executable. I would of expected it to try and run against whatever the current default JDK is. In this case jdk-12.
But you are correct I tried it with java -version and it did in fact say jdk-13.
I didn’t know that it included code to check and see if it was included with some JDK other than the default.
There is some magic.