Jpackage Windows shortcuts

Rachel Greenham rachel at strangenoises.org
Thu Jan 17 09:10:08 UTC 2019

Does your application's name have spaces in it? I've found they don't
work if it does. (Actually the bug is at the create-image step where it
squashes those spaces in the filenames of the actual app launcher exe
and cfg files; restoring them before doing the create-installer step
fixes it for me.)

--
Rachel