Jpackage Windows shortcuts

Rachel Greenham rachel at strangenoises.org
Fri Jan 18 08:59:49 UTC 2019

FWIW uninstall working for me from Windows 10's "Apps & features" panel.
Could it be doing something different when done from "Add/Remove
Programs"? And (wild guessing) might that be related to the known bug
about old versions not being uninstalled properly during upgrade?
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8214564>

(You might already be able to tell Windows isn't my main platform, only
having to use it for this! ;-) )

--
Rachel