[testbug] RFR: 8217353: java/util/logging/LogManager/Configuration/updateConfiguration/HandlersOnComplexResetUpdate.java fails with Unexpected reference: java.lang.ref.WeakReference

Daniel Fuchs daniel.fuchs at oracle.com
Thu Jan 24 12:20:11 UTC 2019

Thanks Lance.

Meanwhile I noticed that the first loop calling gc() used
a sleep(100) - which is probably not enough in those
greedy configurations - so I extended that to 1000.
(webrev updated in place).
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8217353/webrev.00/

Hopefully that will reduce the frequency of failures.
Re testing in progress...

best regards,

-- daniel