Duplicate words typos in comments/javadoc/strings

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at oracle.com
Tue Jan 29 01:54:13 UTC 2019

> On 28 Jan 2019, at 22:23, Andrey Turbanov <turbanoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks to review. Patch updated. I'm not really sure what to do next.
> I should find someone who can create issue and commit my patch to
> repository, right?

Have you signed the OCA [1]? The full process is described here [2].
If you have signed the OCA, I can sponsor that change for you.

P.S. While we are here. I had a script once that was looking for the same
pattern of typos, namely repeated words. Usually it happens just after the line
break. As if people loose a visual context after hitting the Enter key. Would
you mind accepting additional typos into your patch?