RFR(jdk 13/java.xml) 8219705: Wrong media-type for a given serialization method

Joe Wang huizhe.wang at oracle.com
Mon Mar 11 18:41:01 UTC 2019

Thanks Lance!

The assertEquals message adds the name (prNames[i]) of the property
(e.g. media-type) so that it shows "java.lang.AssertionError: media-type
expected [text/html] but found [text/xml]" when fail. There's also a
debug message that displays all of the properties when the test passes:
method: actual: html, expected: html
version: actual: 4.0, expected: 4.0
indent: actual: yes, expected: yes
media-type: actual: text/html, expected: text/html

Best,
Joe