RFR: 8219197: ThreadGroup.enumerate() may return wrong value

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at oracle.com
Wed Mar 13 16:35:55 UTC 2019

Using a bunch of Semaphores here seems a bit surprising. One more CountDownLatch
or CyclicBarrier *might* have been better. But I guess it's not of concern.

For the diagnostic purposes I would add a newline between

  t4.join(); t3.join();

since they throw exceptions. Otherwise looks good. Thanks for doing this.

-Pavel