RFR: 8231717: Improve performance of EBCDIC charset decoding for COMPACT_STRINGS

Andrew Leonard andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com
Mon Oct 7 17:03:32 UTC 2019

Thanks Roger, much appreciated

Andrew Leonard
Java Runtimes Development
IBM Hursley
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
internet email: andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com

From:   Roger Riggs <Roger.Riggs at oracle.com>
To:     Andrew Leonard <andrew_m_leonard at uk.ibm.com>
Cc:     Alan Bateman <Alan.Bateman at oracle.com>, Claes Redestad
<claes.redestad at oracle.com>, core-libs-dev at openjdk.java.net
Date:   07/10/2019 17:11
Subject:        Re: RFR: 8231717: Improve performance of EBCDIC charset
decoding for COMPACT_STRINGS

ok, I'll sponsor, update the webrev and I'll pick up the changeset from
there.

Roger

On 10/7/19 11:52 AM, Andrew Leonard wrote:
Thanks Roger,

Yes, agree some comment to be explicit about it being the LATIN1 String
coding would be good.
Are you ok to sponsor please? since Claes and Alan have reviewed.

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew Leonard
Java Runtimes Development