<i18n dev> RFR: 8232161 Unexpected 1-way trip conversion entries on MS950 charset

Ichiroh Takiguchi takiguc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Oct 29 18:35:15 UTC 2019

Thanks, Sato-san.

There is no special meaning to the word "until now".
I rewrote charset related testcases, then I found this issue.

I read "Frequently Asked Questions about the CSR" [1],
I tried "Create CSR" operation, but I could not determine it worked or
not...
(Select "Create CSR" from "More" menu)
It worked ?

[1] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/csr/CSR+FAQs