RFR [15/java.xml] 8248884: Regression caused by the update to BCEL 6.0

Stuart Marks stuart.marks at oracle.com
Mon Jul 6 23:55:39 UTC 2020

On 7/6/20 4:37 PM, huizhe.wang at oracle.com wrote:
> Please refer to the previous review for 8248348. This patch should have been
> pushed into 15 in the first place. I hope a merge with 16 repo won't cause any
> trouble/conflict.

> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~joehw/jdk15/8248884/webrev/

OK, looks good. Remember to push the backport changeset using the main bug ID,
which in this case is JDK-8248348.

Also, we usually rely on the hgupdater to create the backport record
automatically. You've already created backport record JDK-8248884, so just leave
it there in case the hgupdater reuses it. However, if for some reason hgupdater
decides to create a *new* backport, then close this one out as Not An Issue or
something.

Thanks,

s'marks