[aarch64-port-dev ] RFR: 8252204: AArch64: Implement SHA3 accelerator/intrinsic

Yangfei (Felix) felix.yang at huawei.com
Tue Sep 1 10:53:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

Sure, I am happy if the original author of the assembly code or someone else from Linaro could help here.
I wasn't aware there was such an requirement here given that assembly code is licensed under GPL.
Should we separate the patch into two parts: changes for the shared code part and the aarch64 port-specific changes?

Thanks,
Felix