RFC: 8229469 JEP 386: Alpine Linux/x64 Port

Aleksei Voitylov aleksei.voitylov at bell-sw.com
Fri Sep 4 12:51:34 UTC 2020

Alan,

in this case I'm leaning towards a new class jdk.test.lib.LibcHelper
with a native implementation which calls (*env)->NewStringUTF(env,
libc), which will be used by the tests which require it. Otherwise we'd
have to specify nativepath for all tests which use
jdk.test.lib.Platform. What do you think?

-Aleksei