[jdk17] RFR: 8269840: Update Platform.isDefaultCDSArchiveSupported() to return true for aarch64 platforms

Mikhailo Seledtsov mseledtsov at openjdk.java.net
Thu Jul 8 19:52:53 UTC 2021

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 01:59:25 GMT, Mikhailo Seledtsov <mseledtsov at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Now that "JDK-8268212 Build linux-aarch64 natively" added support for default CDS archive, time to update test configuration for this platform. This is a very small one-line change.

Thanks Ioi. I have updated the issue description and PR description to "Update Platform.isDefaultCDSArchiveSupported() to return true for aarch64 platforms". I can test on Linux-aarch64 and MacOsx-aarch64. I presume Windows-aarch64 is built natively by the OpenJDK community members (if it is built and tested), then this should be fine.