SplittableGenerator of JEP 356

Michael Bien mbien42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:52:18 UTC 2021

just wanted to add that the JEP says: "SplittableRandomGenerator extends
RandomGenerator and also provides
methods named split and splits. Splittability allows the user to spawn a
new RandomGenerator from an existing RandomGenerator that will generally
produce statistically independent results."

which adds to my suspicion that this might be a api bug.

-michael