RFR: 8279995: jpackage --add-launcher option should allow overriding description

Alexander Matveev almatvee at openjdk.java.net
Wed Feb 9 19:04:09 UTC 2022

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 07:37:42 GMT, Alexander Matveev <almatvee at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Added ability to override description for additional launchers via "description" property.

AddLauncherArguments.java class reads parameters for additional launcher from property file and if this class contains particular property we will prefer it when generating additional launchers. Thus I do not think that anything else needs to be change. I tested it and it works fine. Testing was done manually.